The Group, in continuous expansion, has a strong international propensity and increasingly seeks “globe runners”, multicultural and intellectually dynamic resources who are able to take the opportunities for growth linked to changes and the reference markets.
Not surprisingly, about half of the staff work outside the Italian borders, moving from one base to another, generating shared knowledge.
We consider each and every OCME member as being part of one unique team, who thanks to their life story and creativity are directly contributing to our success.
OCME firmly believes that TALENT, INNOVATION and PASSION are the keys to individual success and, thus, the success of the company, favouring its growth and development.
OCME offers a variety of employment areas:
- Project Portfolio Management
- Engineering and R&D
- Sales and Marketing
- After Sales
- Central Services
OCME's merit-based approach, which considers people's qualities first and foremost, and carefully programmed training combine to enhance the wealth of knowledge and intellectual capital, allowing the company to retain its competitive edge and satisfy the demands and expectations of the customers.
OCME also offers valuable international opportunities thanks to its worldwide subsidiaries presence or in one of the companies of aetnagroup.
START A NEW JOURNEY
The first step is to get to know each other.
We follow the different steps of our recruitment process to find out more about your experience and your skills set. It's a great opportunity to understand if your vision is complimentary with ours, in order to accomplish great achievements together.
First of all, we recommend you consult the OPEN POSITIONS section, where you will find an up-to-date list of the positions we are currently looking to fill, with the relative job descriptions.
If the available openings do not respond to your skill set, you can always send us a GENERAL APPLICATION by email :
Your job application will be submitted to our HR recruitment team, who will assess your profile in relation to the position sought, taking into account your educational background, professional experience, aptitude and skills.
If your application meets the characteristics we are looking for, we shall contact you for further information and subsequently invite you to attend an interview.
This will give us the opportunity to meet in person as part of a clear and transparent selection process.
The number of interviews may vary, depending on the position you are applying for.
If you are deemed suitable and pass the interviews, and if the position offered is in line with your ambitions and future aspirations, you will be given a written letter of employment.
If, on the other hand, your experience is deemed unsuited to the position in question, we shall consider you for any future openings.
At the end of the selection process we shall, in any case, provide you with feedback.
We are looking for SYSTEM NETWORKS DESIGNER to join our Automation Technical Office in our HQ at Parma, Italy.
The role of Plant Network Designer involves the design and development of the activities necessary for the definition and configuration of the interconnection networks between machines and for communication with the customer's IT systems in relation to the systems built and, in particular:
- Analysing and implementing network layouts for machines/systems using different brand devices and integrating them appropriately according to customer specifications
- Managing communication with the customer regarding the exchange of information for network design, installation of network devices and resolution of operational issues
- Configuration of the various devices to be included in OCME network architectures (NAT, Firewall, Gateway, Switch, router, VPN, etc.)
- Troubleshooting of network devices and operation of the machine network, networks external to OCME machines (interfacing networks between machines, remote assistance, supervision, etc.)
- Drawing up documentation on the architectures implemented and the configuration of the various devices
- Management of the remote assistance system (creation of users, domains, orders, policy management) and related security aspects, including administration of the remote assistance service
- Involvement in Industry 4.0 projects and activities to digitise machines
System networks design
Support for internal testing and on construction sites during commissioning.
The candidate should preferably have experience in companies linked to the industrial automation industry and in roles related to the design of industrial communication for machines and systems.
In particular, the candidate should have the following requisites:
- Technical Diploma or Degree in electronic/computer engineering;
- English language (spoken and written).
- In-depth knowledge of remote assistance and networking systems
- Ability to draw and interpret network diagrams
- Knowledge of IoT-related protocols (MQTT, OPC UA)
- Basic knowledge of the IEC-62443 standard for cybersecurity
- Knowledge of PLC, HMI, Drive automation devices will be an asset
- Ability to work on objectives, independently and on several tasks at the same time
- Analytical, problem-solving, precision and flexibility skills;
- Ability to work in a team and strong interpersonal skills
This is a professional opportunity dedicated to technical persons wishing to undertake a stimulating new career and professional development.
Direct hiring and salary to match experience.
We are looking for a MECHANICAL DESIGNER to join our
Technical Management - Mechanical Engineering Area
in our HQ at Parma, Italy.
Mechanical Designer with the task of designing and developing new mechanical solutions for automatic packaging, palletising, filling and handling machines.
The job can range from developing projects for sold orders to studying new solutions with R&D.
The person collaborates/interacts with the AUTOMATION Designers (HW, SW and HMI) during the formulation, analysis and definition of the technical specifications of the new machines to be built.
Design and mechanical development of innovative solutions; restyling and improvement of existing designs.
3D design: creating models and 2D part layouts with dimensions and tolerances.
Configuration of the specific bills of material for the order sold starting from the standard bills of material defined by the respective Team Leaders.
Mechanical development for refreshing or complementing the product range.
Assistance in preparing documents during the assembly and testing of machines made to order and prototypes.
3D CAD design (preferably Catia V5)
Use of MS Office - PC
Knowledge of production and machining techniques
Knowledge of application aspects of safety regulations concerning machinery design
The most important skills required for the job are:
- Analysis skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Communication (assertiveness, giving and receiving feedback, negotiating)
- Result orientation (determination)
- A propensity for innovation/creativity
Willingness to work away from home for approximately 30 days/year.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Five years of experience in a similar position
- English language (intermediate level)
We are looking for a TRAVELLING TEST TECHNICIAN to join our Field Engineering department in our HQ at Parma, Italy.
The Travelling Test Technician reports directly to the Field Engineering Manager and is responsible for the testing and installation of machines at the premises of major clients, mostly international.
The ideal candidate will have good English skills and be willing to travel in Italy and abroad for around 160-180 days per year.
The resource will work on palletizing and depalletizing systems, both traditional and robotic.
This is a permanent role which requires the completion of an initial training period.
Salary is based on experience, with generous travel expenses provided.
- the functional testing of machines and/or systems in house, to ensure that they are shipped in perfect compliance with internal orders;
- installation of systems and final inspection at our clients' premises, managing on-site relationships with clients, in compliance with the defined quality standards, in order to ensure delivery to the client within the standard time frames and the established budget.
- A Diploma or Degree in an electrical/electronics-related discipline
- Knowledge of English and ideally a second language
- The ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and electrical, pneumatic and electronic diagrams.
- Knowledge of Siemens (Step 7 and TIA Portal) and Allen Bradley (SLC 5000/21, ControlLogix) , Fanuc and motion (ideally B&R)
- Experience gained in the field of traditional and robotic palletizing.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- A good understanding of client workplace safety.
- Finally, the candidate should also be familiar with Motion Control technology.
We are looking for a SOFTWARE DESIGNER to join our Automation Office of the Engineering & R&D Department in our HQ at Parma, Italy
The role of Electronic Software Designer, who reports directly to the Automation Manager,
involves order software development for machines in the Packaging sector and, when required, internal inspection and commissioning activity at the client’s workplace (availability is required for about 50/60 days per year of travel).
SW development for the machines will involve starting master standards for which the required customisations will need to be developed.
The technician will also need to collaborate with the mechanical and electrical office for the analysis and joint development of the machines sold. The role also includes the study of new solutions and R&D projects.
In particular, the role includes a focus on complex systems for the handling of products (transport of packages and pallets) with traceability logic; in this context, all the development phases of the plant will be followed; the Sales Engineering Department will be supported during the definition of the layout and operation of the plant, it will collaborate with the Mechanical Technical Office and Hardware Technical Office during the design phases participating actively in the choice of components and solutions to be adopted; it will be responsible for software development and then support the testing technicians in the internal testing and start-up by the customer.
This is a professional opportunity of considerable interest to software programming technicians with experience in the world of Packaging who wish to undertake a stimulating new career path.
Direct hiring and salary to match experience.
- Software development;
- Documentation for manuals office;
- Documentation/support for inspection;
- Definition of machine operation.
- Degree in electronic/computer engineering or Technical Diploma;
- Experience of at least 5 years in a similar role;
- Independent use of SIEMENS operator panels and PLC;
- Independent use of Rockwell operator Panels and PLC;
- Knowledge of B&R Motion;
- Knowledge of Communication Networks (Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet/IP);
- Basic knowledge of safety regulations with respect to machine design;
- English, preferably another language;
- Use of Office - SAP and other company programs;
- Analysis, problem solving, independence (in observance of company rules) and flexibility.
We are looking for a FIELD ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER to join our Field Engineering Project Management Office in our HQ at Parma, Italy
The role of the Field Engineering Project Manager involves organising and coordinating the installation and testing of machines/plants at customers' premises and managing important upgrade projects (in the After Sales area) both in the internal coordination phase and during the on-site installation and testing phase.
- Organisation and coordination of technical assistance (under warranty and against payment).
- Time management, cost control and monitoring of the installation and testing stages at the premises of customers.
- Constant relations with the end customer during the installation and inspection stages and, if necessary, inspection of worksites (80% foreign) to supervise works.
- Site technician planning.
- Management and coordination of subcontracting machine suppliers during on-site activities.
- Support in preparing worksite safety plans (with corresponding documentation) in accordance with regulations in force.
- Management/assessment of additional requests submitted by the customer during worksite follow-up.
- Identification/management and mitigation of the risks in the design.
- Interface between Field Technicians and Technical Office Designers for the immediate resolution of technical problems that occur on the worksite.
- Monitoring and approval of work reports and expense reports from worksite technicians.
- Generation of periodic reports on orders assigned.
- Support in managing the logistical stage: requests for invitations and obtainment of visas, insurance, flights, car rental and accommodation.
- Technical/Scientific Diploma or Degree.
- English language (spoken and written).
- Second language welcome (Spanish/French).
- A good understanding of customer workplace safety regulations and Safety regulations.
- Knowledge of Office automation (Word-Excel-Power Point).
- Problem solving skills.
- Cooperation/working in a team.
This is a professional opportunity dedicated to Project Managers who wish to undertake a stimulating new career path.
Direct hiring and salary to match experience.